[MV] MACSPEECH RELEASES ILISTEN 1.6.5

Erica Mackenzie macfiddler at iprimus.com.au
Sat Oct 23 06:20:42 PDT 2004

On 22/10/04 at -0700 or thereabouts, coolcat at hostalive.com (revDAVE)
spake thus:

>http://www.macspeech.com/news/pr.html?id=73
>
>MACSPEECH RELEASES ILISTEN 1.6.5
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has tried this new update and been happy with
>the results?

Er, how are we supposed to get it? iListen isn't downloadable anymore,
and I couldn't find anything on their website, or on the
www.macsense.com.au website which seem to be the Australian
distributors. I presume I'd need the UK or AU update ...

Best,

Erica Mackenzie
QLD, Australia

n.b. I suffer from a chronic auto-immune condition which can render me unable to get near my computer for unpredictable periods of time. If expecting a reply, please be patient: I will get back to you when I can, if I can.