[MV] (no subject)

Tara Star tellme at climbtothestars.org
Sun Aug 28 00:02:21 PDT 2005

I have just purchased iListen. I am still a bit clumsy with
it.dictation is OK, I'm starting to get the hang of correction, but I
have a hard time moving around in the text I dictated, and often end
up with garbled paragraphs.

  I have noticed that iListen inserts a space at the beginning of my
paragraphs. Is there any way to prevent it from doing that?

I already miss a couple of things from Dragon in the command and
control department. Some of them I think I can get iListen to do, but
I am not sure how. For example, I would like to be able to say:
"switch to mail" and "open FireFox".

I'll stop here for the moment, and go back to trying to figure out
how to build custom commands.

Stephanie

--
http://climbtothestars.org/