[MV] Problem creating application specific command for FireFox

Wyldceltic1 wyldceltic1 at mac.com
Sun Aug 28 12:32:41 PDT 2005

IMO, It's nice to see a communication showing an issue is in fact
being discussed. Many times we're told "Yeah, yeah, We're looking
into it..." but when we hear nothing ever again it seems to the end
user that sometimes nothing is being done about a feedback. So at
least we know the chatter is on, and the issue is being discussed
among the 'brains' <G>

--
"Vista" is an acronym for the top 5 troubles in Windoze:
Viruses, Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware.  <G>

Wyldceltic1
<wyldceltic1 at mac.com>
<http://homepage.mac.com/wyldceltic1>