[MV] Re the Plantronics Device....

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Fri Jul 8 19:31:18 PDT 2005

Kai-Man (and everyone else):

We have tested enough headsets to tell you that the TalkPro and
TalkPro Express from VXi will still give you the very best accuracy,
especially in noisy environments. But if you would like a stereo
headset, the Plantronics Audio .85 will give you satisfactory
performance. The difference in accuracy is very small in quiet
environments, although you may notice it more in noisy environments.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.

There is an .p7m attachment to my email, what is it?
It is a digital certificate/signature file I use to assure recipients
that the email really was sent by Chuck Rogers. If this file is
received as a text block, then you are using a mail client which is
not S/MIME compatible, and will not be able to use the attached
certificate.