[MV] question

richard proctor rp at proctor.ftech.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 12:04:42 PST 2005

Hello everyone

Not sure how active this list is, but anyway, I have a small question for
you all ­ maybe it's been asked before!

I'm just getting into ilisten 1.6.3 ­ bit slow at the moment but I can see
something useful coming out with repeated use.

What I want is the ability to be able to take files off of a digital
dictation machine and feed the files into macspeech. Of course I realise
this is possible and the machine I'm eyeing at the moment is the Olympus
DS2, mainly because it's cheap and seems to have everything that's
necessary.

Anybody have any experience with this route and have any tips/advice that
might be useful?

I look forward to a response and thanks in advance

   rp