[MV] Question for iListen veterans...

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Sun Apr 23 20:15:06 PDT 2006

Todd (and everyone else):

What you are trying to do is use a variable in a command name.
Unfortunately, with iListen 1.6.8 or earlier, you cannot have a
variable in a command name, so there is no way to do what you want to
do. There may be something that would do something similar in a
future version of iListen, but I have no other information at this time.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.