[MV] Question for iListen veterans...

Joseph Senecal JSenecal at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 21:29:54 PDT 2006

Todd,

What I did was create a collection of macros:
Up One Line, Up Two Lines, Up Three Lines, Up Four Lines, Up Five
Lines, and Up Ten Lines.

I picked these numbers because that's what an older Dictation product
(Power Secretary) did. I didn't add more because just doing these 6
commands was tedious enough when multiplied by the number of cursor
control commands I wanted.

I have these all in a command set that I could send anyone who's
interested. I'll need to warn you though, you will probably have
problems loading the set and some of the commands will need to be
fixed by hand. At least that's what happens everytime I transfer the
set between machines.

Joe Senecal