[MV] An iListen correction question

Brian Braunschweiger brianbraun at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 24 10:33:00 PDT 2006

I am trying to get up to speed with iListen. Sometimes when in
correction mode I can see that iListen did not get it right but I
cannot remember exactly how I phrased the original. (Yes, maybe the
problem is with me!) I do not want to train iListen incorrectly. Is
it best to skip over those uncertain mistakes and simply edit it
after committing the other corrections I am confidant about?

Brian
--

Brian Braunschweiger

                                          - Douglas Adams