[MV] An iListen correction question

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Mon Apr 24 10:52:51 PDT 2006

Brian:

In the correction window, select the word or phrase that was mis-
recognized and then press the play button above the Choice List to
hear what you originally said. For best results, you should select at
least 3 words.

iListen makes no adjustments to your profile for mis-recognized words
or phrases that you don't correct, so you can skip making corrections
on a word without fear of damaging your profile (of course, that
particular mis-recognition will probably not improve, either).

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.