[MV] Which Voice Recog Software for Transcribing

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Wed Feb 22 17:52:23 PST 2006

Cliff:

I am sure others will reply, but the choice is pretty simple, really.

iListen is the only Mac OS X application that supports speech-to-text
transcription from a recorded file.

You may find the following articles in our Knowledgebase to be helpful:

What Digital Voice Recorders Are Supported for Use with iListen?
http://macspeech.crmhelp.net/index.php?
_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=8

What Are the Limitations for Transcription of Recorded Files?
http://macspeech.crmhelp.net/index.php?
_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=2

If you have any other questions about iListen, feel free to send them
to <questions at macspeech.com> and someone on our support staff will
assist you.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist