[MV] IBM ViaVoice 3 and 10.4.7

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Tue Sep 5 13:26:55 PDT 2006

As I have said before, we have several customers who are adamant that
they are achieving accuracy just as good as Dragon, including one
doctor who insists it is better.

We would be the first to point out, however, that getting iListen to
that point will take longer - in some cases a lot longer - than Dragon.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.