[MV] IBM ViaVoice 3 and 10.4.7

Antivenom at aol.com Antivenom at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 12:03:45 PDT 2006

I bought a $180 sony digital voice recorder and it came with a free copy of
DNS 8 preferred.  I was so blown away by the accuracy that I purchased DNS  9
Medical.  I have used ilisten and VV in the past but found that I was
spending too much time on corrections.  I have not tried.  iListen 1.7  yet, although
I have been a beta tester for them in the past.  As a  hard-core Mac addict,
I am really hoping that 1.7 works for me.  Currently  I am using DNS 9 medical
on a Windows machine, and DNS 8 preferred on a Mac book  Pro running
parallels.