[MV] Re: Multiple Speech Softwares (Was: IBM ViaVoice 3...)

Jonathan Levi, M.D. drjlevi at netonecom.net
Tue Sep 5 10:21:32 PDT 2006

At 10:40 PM -0400 9/4/06, David K. Wehe wrote:
>I must confess that I use VV, iListen, and DNS each day.  Variety
>adds a bit of spice.  With the right microphone and enough patience
>and training, iListen can be quite good.

Amazing! More power to you if this works, but what's the point?
Perhaps Chuck and DNS are happy with this (I can't imagine who cares
what ScanSoft thinks:->) but isn't it an annoyance to you to have to
keep training the recognition models of three applications instead of
1? And what microphone works for all three applications, or do you
have three different ones? --Jonathan