[MV] IBM ViaVoice 3 and 10.4.7

David K. Wehe dkw at umich.edu
Mon Sep 4 19:40:28 PDT 2006

I'm not sure that I would necessarily agree that it takes $800 to try
DNS.  A standard version of DNS is available for ~$100 (check
Amazon.com), the preferred version for a bit more.  If you have deep
pockets, then the Professional version will really set you back.  But
just to try it for a comparison, the standard version might be worth
a try, and if you like it, follow the upgrade path.

I must confess that I use VV, iListen, and DNS each day.  Variety
adds a bit of spice.  With the right microphone and enough patience
and training, iListen can be quite good.

David.