[MV] IBM ViaVoice 3 and 10.4.7

tscheresky at micron.com tscheresky at micron.com
Wed Sep 6 18:25:20 PDT 2006

I hate to belabor the point, but I chose Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional to compare to iListen because it was the only DNS product that compared, feature wise, with iListen.  Sure if you want to just check out NaturallySpeaking's dictation you can buy DNS Standard 9  at amazon.com for $90 ( without a microphone ).  As far as upgrading from DNS Standard to Professional... LOL