[MV] IBM ViaVoice 3 and 10.4.7

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Thu Sep 7 23:13:57 PDT 2006

Dave (and everyone else):

ABSOLUTELY! We had this feature before ViaVoice! (We introduced it in
a product called "ListenDo!" which was a free download for Mac OS 9).

iListen has had a macro function since we introduced it six years
ago. You can have macros of up to 32,000 characters (that's 8 pages
of text!). iListen 1.7 introduces the capability to have the macros
pasted using the clipboard instead of typed, which is a great time
saver.

Related to this, iListen can mimic any keypress (including any
keyboard shortcut with any combination of modifiers), and iListen can
control the menu of any application that was programmed according to
Apple's developer guidelines.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.