[MV] DNS on MacBookPro

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Tue Feb 20 20:31:35 PST 2007

Dave (and everyone else):

I'll chime in here, but Joe is certainly welcome to provide more
details if he would like.

The short answer is yes, iListen has been able to do that since
version 1.1, although the procedure is just a bit different from
ViaVoice. With iListen there is no need to repeat any sound - you
just say the sound (or nonsense word) when you are dictating, and you
teach it to iListen during the Correction process.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.