[MV] DNS on MacBookPro

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 20 20:39:18 PST 2007

There are many workarounds, none of them natural, especially when it
comes to your name, IMHO.  Having to call yourself something other
than yourself and that of all your family members is just not
functional in my opinion when I have no name recognition problems in
DNS and it is already available to me.  I have inesvted hours and
hours in training and correction, and it is not worthy of any more of
my time.  I am sole caregiver to a quadriplegic husband and
handicapped daughter and my time is truly precious.

I should have been able to fix this by now and  not resort to
workarounds, so I have moved on to something that just works every
time the way it should.  I use iListen for other things, just not
name intensive or medical writing.

Valerie

Check out my kids at:

  http://www.caringbridge.org/ms/nicholemaples