[MV] comfortable microphone?

Ian Gilman ian at iangilman.com
Wed Feb 21 21:21:53 PST 2007

I'm using a Telex H-831, and I'm relatively happy with it, but I find
that after a couple of hours the constant pressure on the side of my
head gives me a headache.  I've used a number of other microphones,
and they all basically have the same problem: They have to squeeze
your head in order to stay on.  On the other hand, I don't want a
desk mic; I value my freedom of motion and the ability to listen to
music without interfering with my voice recognition.

Any recommendations for a comfortable headset mic?

Thank you,

-- Ian Gilman
-- digital renaissance man
-- www.iangilman.com