[MV] comfortable microphone?

Bill bill501 at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 22 05:52:51 PST 2007

I've been lurking here for a bit before even buying any voice recog
software, but this question I can help answer. I use a head mic with
Skype with a MacBook Pro. The built-in Mic is too close to the
speakers and causes echoes at the other end...

I too found the headset mics uncomfortable and basically took one
such (forget which) and attached it to a pair of very comfortable
stereo headphones (Bose) which I use to listen to music.

Perhaps you could use this solution.

Bill

--
Bill Blank