[MV] Naturally Speaking

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 4 23:38:38 PST 2007

I usually read Pogue's weekly column and I must have missed him
saying  DNS *wouldn't* run in Parallels.  Was it before the Intel
Macs?  I know it was not possible before he Intel chip for hardware
reasons.

But to answer you questions, I run version 7.3 Pro flawlessly in
Parallels, no limitations.  I could upgrade it to 9, but what I have
works fine.  Identical to my XP box as far as I can tell after 3 months.

Valerie