[MV] Naturally Speaking

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 5 01:17:31 PST 2007

On Mar 4, 2007, at 11:38 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:

> I usually read Pogue's weekly column and I must have missed him
> saying  DNS *wouldn't* run in Parallels.  Was it before the Intel
> Macs?  I know it was not possible before he Intel chip for
> hardware  reasons.

Here's where Pogue said it: http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/
2006/06/23/23pogues-posts/

I'm glad that you and others have said that you're successfully
running DNS via Parallels.  If I can get it running on mine, I can
give my Dell to a disabled friend.  I hate PCs and I hardly used it
at all.  I just had it around in case things got so bad that I *had*
to run DNS.