[MV] Re: macspeech vs dns

John F. Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Thu Sep 20 10:10:00 PDT 2007

Hello,

I don't know when it will happen.....this week or next...but my credit card
is crying to be used to upgrade to the latest groovy version of iListen.

I may actually start using it...heh...most of my work involves discrete
speech navigation in virtual environments and GUI scripting in Cocoa is
fine.

Eventually, my paradigms have to be dragged kicking and screaming
CONTINUOUSLY into the third millennium.

I have to run boot camp to run some specialized graphics software. Just 3-6
programs a few times a year. The manufacturers will never support the
Macintosh.

However, If I can afford it, I always by the closest equivalent Macintosh
software. In some cases I can acquire GNU software.

John F. Richardson