[MV] Dictate looses the mic and won't grab it back.

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Fri Apr 18 12:55:54 PDT 2008

Just out of curiousity, is this the same if you (i) do,
versus (ii) do not plug the mic back in before unsleeping?

That is, what if you don't pull the mic out until you have
closed the lid and slept, and then make sure to plug the
mic back in before you unsleep/open the lid?  How would
the Mac know you've unplugged the mic?

 . . .