[MV] Notice to MacVoice Members

James Busser jbusser at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Apr 18 17:18:56 PDT 2008

On 18-Apr-08, at 12:56 PM, macvoice-
request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> From: Chuck Rogers <thechuck at mac.com>
> Subject: [MV] Notice to MacVoice Members
>
> Just a quick note to let you know that MacSpeech and I have parted
> company due to differences of opinion on several matters. Although I
> will continue to be active on the MacVoice list, I will no longer be
> representing MacSpeech when posting.

I am starting to use Dictate but unless I missed something at the
MacSpeech site did not see a way to interact with the company in
terms of reporting bugs or making requests, nor did I note any
hosting of a forum there in which a MacSpeech or Dictate community
could grow.

If anyone can point me to where that could best occur, I would
appreciate it. In the absence of same, perhaps this list remains a
useful place to discuss MacSpeech and Dictate. Moreover, if it
happens that users  needs seem to align with any of those
"differences" for which Chuck may have been advocating, then (maybe)
all the better.