[MV] Notice to MacVoice Members

Joseph Senecal JSenecal at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 01:06:12 PDT 2008

James,

On the MacSpeech Website, select Support Center from the Support menu.
That's where you'll find the Contact <product> Support links.

There is an active MacSpeech Support list, but I don't see it on the
web site either. Here's the information from to bottomn of one of
those e-mails:
MacSpeech-Support mailing list
MacSpeech-Support at lists.macspeech.com

The link above should let you sign up.