[MV] Re: Mac vs PC

Arnie Rosner arnie at arnierosner.com
Sun Aug 31 10:46:28 PDT 2008

Completely agree with David as an interim solution.  As indicated, this is
the only current practical method of survival.  However, in my humble
opinion, the Intel Mac represents a much greater technological potential
than any other possible consideration on the horizon.

Add to this potential, based on my observations, the Mac Pro system is
gathering a larger segment of market share everyday.   Just how far and how
fast the new growth curve will take us is unknown at this time, but I am
suitably impressed on the dramatic difference the Mac Pro system offers.  I
am betting on the long-term success and dramatic increase in popularity.
Geeze this is not rocket science; given about 10 minutes on the keyboard of
a Mac Pro system almost any dummy will see the immense increase in computing
power; the undeniable truth is just that...undeniable!

While continuing to begrudgingly revert to PC mentality to survive while
this issue is sorted out, my vote goes to the future of the Mac Pro.  During
what I expect will be a tremendous serge in growth, If Apple can manage to
avoid getting prematurely greedy and screwing up the support and customer
service issues I am also betting on the long term success of the Mac Pro
system.

Another thought and possible solution to be considered will follow.

Arnie

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg