[MV] Possible partial solution?

Arnie Rosner arnie at arnierosner.com
Sun Aug 31 14:50:07 PDT 2008

Chuck,  Thank you for your point of view.

Based on your statement, If what you state is the case... ³The fact that
they don't communicate is a reflection of their current corporate policy,
which focuses resources inward on getting updates to their users absolutely
as fast as possible.²

OK...so I admit to being dumb, stupid and dense!  But please, tell me, based
on what the public record reflects so far, What exactly is the message we
are supposed to infer? We have only seen one, Uno, ³1² update since the
initial release of MacSpeak. What can possibly explain on what the corporate
resources were so focused, that there was not any time left to communicate
with the users, during all of this time to only produce one update?

Arnie

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg