[MV] Dictate Notepad issues

revDAVE Cool at hosting4days.com
Thu Dec 4 08:13:19 PST 2008

On 12/1/2008 3:55 PM, "Jay Gonzales" <jay.gonzales at macspeech.com> wrote:

>> - any ideas how to tame the love beast?
>
> Must admit I've never heard the Note Pad referred to that way.  Or you
> may seek a different mailing list. ;-)
>
> -Jay-

Jay, that's Funny!

Anyway, can anyone else confirm that typing directly come in backwards?

Also: My favorite way to work is a combination of talking and corrective
typing, as I find it cumbersome to do everything from speech. For me it is
easier to have content come from my mouth and repairs come from my fingers.
What about you? How do you folks like to work?

This approach seems to work fine in any regular word processor with Dictate,
but not in dictate notepad. So, are you suggesting that I simply use other
word processors for this purpose and not dictate notepad since it currently
can not handle this task?

--
Thanks - RevDave
Cool @ hosting4days . com