[MV] Dictate Notepad issues

Jay Gonzales jay.gonzales at macspeech.com
Tue Dec 9 17:05:29 PST 2008

In MacSpeech Dictate v1.2.x, the use of keyboard or mouse in Dictate's
Note Pad will result in the text input in reverse, or the cursor
jumping to the beginning of the document. This is due to Note Pad
being a "dictation only" word processor.

You can paste text from other text editors into Note Pad. Use the
Cache Document command to prepare that text for editing through
dictation.

-Jay-