[MV] Dictate Notepad issues

revDAVE Cool at hosting4days.com
Tue Dec 9 19:23:49 PST 2008

On 12/9/2008 5:05 PM, "Jay Gonzales" <jay.gonzales at macspeech.com> wrote:

> In MacSpeech Dictate v1.2.x, the use of keyboard or mouse in Dictate's Note
> Pad will result in the text input in reverse, or the cursor jumping to the
> beginning of the document. This is due to Note Pad being a "dictation only"
> word processor.
>
> You can paste text from other text editors into Note Pad. Use the Cache
> Document command to prepare that text for editing through dictation.

Thanks for the info Jay.

I guess I'll just use regular word processors - since I am faster with speak
and fingers.....

Is there any benefit to the dictate notepad over regular word processors?

BTw: Still seems weird - cause I'm used to ViaVoice NotePad which 'STILL'
actually works like a word processor (even though it's on it's last legs
from zero updates in years....)

--
Thanks - RevDave
Cool @ hosting4days . com