[MV] Trying to buy MacSpeech Dictate but no seems to be at home??

Kevin O. Lepard kolepard at charter.net
Fri Feb 1 12:34:25 PST 2008

> All of us in the Mac Community are so happy for your success.

I'll echo that.  I'm very happy to see this happen.  I'm a Founder,
was lucky enough to be able to buy a (very) tiny piece of the company
years ago, and have been a supporter of MacSpeech since the 1990's.
It's always been an exciting company with great people.

Oddly enough, though, I've never been able to use the product!  First
my computer was underpowered.  When I upgraded to a Quicksilver
dual-800 MHz G4 after getting out of school, it turned out that that
model that had a firmware bug that Apple never fixed, and since I was
pretty much the lone Mac user hereabouts (then, not a problem now with
Apple's recovery) I never was able to get the training to work properly.

So, needless to say, after more than 10 years, now with a 2.4 GHz C2D
MacBook Pro, I'm excited to be on the verge of getting what I have no
doubt will be the best Mac speech recognition product ever.

After a decade, a couple of months more is nothing. :-)

Congratulations and I'm looking forward to getting the software!

Kevin
--
Kevin O. Lepard, MD, PhD, FACEP, FAAEM

Happiness is being 100% Microsoft free.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are
intended for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this
message or any attachments to it, or to take any action based on
them.  If you have received this message in error, please permanently
delete or destroy the original and any copy of this message.