[MV] Trying to buy MacSpeech Dictate but no seems to be at home??

Erica Mackenzie macsongbird at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 17:55:08 PST 2008

I 'should' have been a founder. I can remember checking up on the
MacSpeech website periodically, before iListen was released, and waiting
... waiting ... and eventually having reluctantly to buy an IBM product
instead because iListen wasn't ready yet and I didn't know how long I'd
be having to wait, and I badly needed something. But I missed the
invitation to become a founder, and have only the cold consolation of
being an 'early adopter'. Close, but no cigar …

At 6:34 AM, 2/2/08 or thereabouts, Kevin O. Lepard spake thus:

>I'm a Founder,
>was lucky enough to be able to buy a (very) tiny piece of the company
>years ago, and have been a supporter of MacSpeech since the 1990's.
>It's always been an exciting company with great people.

Best,

Erica M.N. Mackenzie
Sunshine Coast, QLD,
AUSTRALIA