[MV] Dictate shipping

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Wed Feb 20 19:25:13 PST 2008

Damien (and everyone else):

It really is pretty simple math: at $79 there would be no way we could
afford to also include a headset. Also, since the cross grade ONLY
applies to people who already have iListen, many people would prefer
not to have a second microphone.

To be honest, we really never thought anyone would think twice about
it since, if they already had iListen, they already had a mic.

But I have forwarded your message to the person in charge of our web
site, so perhaps they will put something up.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.