[MV] Dictate shipping

David Wisniewski davew at brandeis.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:36:32 PST 2008

On Feb 20, 2008, at 10:25 PM, Chuck Rogers wrote:

> It really is pretty simple math [...]

Chuck -

I agree with you completely, and support the approach MacSpeech chose
to take.  I've 'supported' Adobe with THOUSANDS of dollars for
Photoshop (remember Pshop 3?), and sometime got what I considered
very-marginal upgrades (at least for features I needed).  That's the
nature of software - if you don't need it now, don't buy it, because
next year there will be a better version.  Better yet, in three years
it will be even better.  Those that buy each year pay much more, but
they get to use the software. Sometimes I paid Adobe and wish I
hadn't, but c'est la vie.

I'm glad MacSpeech has stuck it out and has been around for so long.
Here's wishing you  another decade of success.

Cheers,
David Wisniewski