[MV] Dictate shipping

tscheresky at micron.com tscheresky at micron.com
Wed Feb 20 21:32:51 PST 2008

Bundling is a sales gimmick.  You bundle a good product with a marginal
one, and charge more.  Can you say ViaVoice?  If you use voice
recognition you probably already have a good microphone, and you know
what you like in a microphone and don't want someone choosing one for
you.  MacSpeech made the right decision by not including a microphone
with Dictate and charging more.

Todd