[MV] Dictate shipping

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Thu Feb 21 07:31:32 PST 2008

Just as an FYI, NEW (full retail) packages of MacSpeech Dictate do
include a new microphone, but this has to do with making sure the user
has a microphone that works well with both Macs (which have a
different audio input requirement than PCs) and our product.

On Feb 20, 2008, at 11:32 PM, <tscheresky at micron.com> <tscheresky at micron.com