[MV] MacSpeech Forum

revDAVE Cool at hosting4days.com
Mon Oct 27 19:15:09 PDT 2008

On 10/27/2008 7:03 PM, "Randy B. Singer" <randy at macattorney.com> wrote:

> Is that it, or is it that not many people are having problems after
> this latest update?
>
> It would be nice if  others spoke up and related their experience.

Well - I purchased Dictate when it came out but I'm only just now getting an
intel machine - so I'll be happy to chime in soon....

BTW: I've used dragon 9.5 and it really is amazing - after many years with
troubled iListen and IBM via voice on the Mac (still kicking - believe it or
not) ... dragon 9.5 is a joy on the pc - I only trained it for 10 to 15
minutes and it was 85 - 95% accuracy!

I hope Dictate gets it together........

--
Thanks - RevDave