[MV] MacSpeech Forum

D. Whiteman magicdocdave at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:12:03 PDT 2008

I really don't understand either.  Whenever I complain I just get emails
from other people on how MacSpeech is better than IListen.  If these were
PC's I could understand the wide disparity in opinions.  But this is a Mac.
I don't really remember this much controversy since Microsoft Word 3.0.

May because I have been using Dragon Naturally Speaking and Windows on my
Mac, I am less tolerant of MacSpeech problems.  But I don't know why I am
having so much trouble, and others are saying they are not having any
problems at all.