[MV] Response to Henry-001

Arnie Rosner arnie at arnierosner.com
Mon Sep 1 16:40:32 PDT 2008

Hi Henry,

Thank you so much for expressing your concerns and explaining part of the
structure.  Actually I have attempted to reach the company and the owners.
However, all of my communications were ignored.

Initially, just a simple answer to some of the questions would have
sufficed.  Now, however we are way beyond that. Now it has become a personal
matter.

The manner in which some of these issues have not been addressed has really
offended me.

Frankly Henry, you just don¹t want to do that!

Since Andrew Taylor is the CEO he responsible for the conduct of the
company.  At this point, at least in my mind, there are very strong
uncertainties about certain issues.  This is based on a non-responsive
attitude in respect to answering specific questions submitted via company
forms.

Now what possible reason might exist for a company not to respond to a
client?

Think about it Henry....Just think about it.

Arnie
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg