[MV] Response to Henry-001

Robert Thanh Parker parker at digi-net.com
Mon Sep 1 18:57:18 PDT 2008

Arnie,

You've made your position very clear. At this point, it would be very
helpful at least for me (and I'm guessing for many others) to take
this off-list -- for those of us that don't share your continued
concerns about Dictate, your messages are simply cluttering the inbox.
We get it, you're very unhappy. It's personal for you. It's not for
many of us...

RtP