[MV] MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1 is out

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 3 06:26:25 PDT 2009

Morning!

I was a beta tester on the project, what are you looking to know? I have
been using it successfully for probably about a month in the release
candidate version. I have a broad medical vocabulary, not due to a medical
practice, but rather due to caring for two individuals with complex medical
needs. I am running it on a 20 inch 2.66 GHz iMac and have used a wide range
of microphones with it. It was even able to use the iMic that was not
previously usable for my voice profile in other versions or iListen. I would
be glad to answer any questions you To the best of my ability.

HTH!
Valerie