[MV] MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1 is out

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 22 07:18:07 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: macvoice-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
[mailto:macvoice-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com] On Behalf Of
revDAVE
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 10:29 AM
To: A place to discuss speech recognition on Macintosh.
Subject: [MV] MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1 is out

Looks like MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1 is out - Has anyone tried this yet?

http://www.macspeech.com/

Morning!

I was a beta tester for the medical version, but everything is a blur. ;-) I
can't remember where 1.3 left off and 1.5 began. Pretty sorry, isn't it?
If I get a chance I will try to play on my two machines that have the
different versions I do know that you have to be running Leopard for the new
upgrade. My older machine running Tiger will not go beyond 1.3. It is based
on the new engine is from Nuance, but again has the Mac framework.

Hope helps a little bit...
Valerie