[MV] MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1 is out

D. Whiteman magicdocdave at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:08:39 PDT 2009

Well, I just received the upgrade disks for MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1, and am
trying it right now. I have previously had problems with previous versions
of MacSpeech. So far these problems have not repeated themselves, and the
recognition has dramatically improved. This reply was dictated immediately
after creating a brand-new profile from scratch. The only mistakes in
dictating this reply involve the capitalization of words, and the word
"involve," in the preceding phrase.