[MV] MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1 is out (sent again)

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 15 17:02:28 PDT 2009

I am not on a machine to test it, but I was thinking 1.5 fixed that issue,
not 1.3.  NOT SURE, trying to rely on memory.  I am thinking a purge cache
might solve it, too, but then you have to be sure you have made your
previous corrections.  I am working on a very different machine now, and I
rarely use Notepad, but I THINK it was originally meant to be used
exclusively with MSD, and no hand-typing.  I can tell you that running 1.5
in Snow Leopard there are no issues with the integrated Note Pad mixing
keyboard and voice, being sure to cache your selection. I'm not sure if that
helps you much, sorry I can't tell you more about 1.3 at the moment. My
older iMac is "under the weather" and not set up for speech at the moment.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce