[MV] MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1 is out (sent again)

cool at hosting4days.com cool at hosting4days.com
Fri Sep 18 16:40:22 PDT 2009

On Sep 15, 2009, at 5:02 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:

> I am not on a machine to test it, but I was thinking 1.5 fixed that
> issue,
> not 1.3.  NOT SURE, trying to rely on memory.  I am thinking a
> purge cache
> might solve it, too, but then you have to be sure you have made your
> previous corrections.  I am working on a very different machine
> now, and I
> rarely use Notepad, but I THINK it was originally meant to be used
> exclusively with MSD, and no hand-typing.  I can tell you that
> running 1.5
> in Snow Leopard there are no issues with the integrated Note Pad
> mixing
> keyboard and voice, being sure to cache your selection. I'm not
> sure if that
> helps you much, sorry I can't tell you more about 1.3 at the
> moment. My
> older iMac is "under the weather" and not set up for speech at the
> moment.

Interesting: the macspeech sales rep (not tech) said you STILL can
NOT type in the notepad - it will still type backwards.
She even had the nerve to call it a Feature! ... to which I happily
corrected her on the definition of feature V. bug...

Anyway - can someone try to type in the notepad while dictating and
see if it still types backward?

> Take care!
>
> Valerie

Thanks,