[MV] MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.1 is out (sent again)

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 18 17:00:00 PDT 2009

I just realized 1.5 machine running medical, not standard. Maybe it is not
the same. I need to use some other major overhauling of my machine, not
related to MacSpeech dictate, so it will probably be a while before I would
be able to answer any more. Hopefully another MacSpeech dictate user running
1.5.1 can answer you.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce