[MV] How do you Train Dictate when...

DealTek dealtek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 20:24:33 PDT 2010

How do you train Dictate -- when you say a sentence, and the recognition window lists multiple choices of possible correct versions,
however none of them are correct?

Also, along the same line ...

I have created some local user defined text entries and they also do not appear correctly in the recognition window like:

global text command : say "print my name" but print "Mr. Joe G. (CoolGuy) Smith III"

As an example I might say: "print my name" - and the global text should print "Mr. Joe G. (CoolGuy) Smith III" - but instead it prints the actual words: "print my name"

How do you correct and improve dictate in this regard?

--
Thanks,
Dave - DealTek
dealtek at gmail.com