[MV] Group Dead?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Thu Apr 14 00:33:05 PDT 2011

On Apr 14, 2011, at 12:21 AM, David Nuddleman wrote:

> At the present time, maybe use of a keyboard for input is
> sufficient for most computer users...

It wasn't long ago that hoards of users swore to me that they had
waited all of their lives for this type of software.

I wonder if there is diminished interest simply because Nuance
doesn't advertise and promote the product the way that MacSpeech did?

I'm just surprised that not even current users seem to be posting to
this discussion list.  Does this mean that even the curmudgeons are
now happy with the product?  Is the updated Dragon product that good?

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html