[MV] Training words

Joseph Senecal JSenecal at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 13:27:54 PDT 2011

I suggest taking whatever phrase it most often recognizes your name as, then try adding your name as a new word with that as the pronunciation. Don't delete any other trained copies of your name, there's no problem having multiple pronunciations for the same word.

I can't promise that will help, but it seems like it's worth a try.

In the past I was able to get words to work by using a "sounds like" phrase when training alone wasn't enough.

Joe